Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Let's Go


I'm sitting here waiting on my new window seat. I already broke the new house but nothing a hammer can't fix. We moved finally, and after the most crazy few days i now can sit in my new room and feel like it is mine.

I am good with new, not so good with old. I am alright that I am not comfortable, I have finally become happy with this uncomfortable feeling of being home. I realized that i it is when I am comfortable with the surrounding situations I don't learn as much as I have when i feel like crawling out of my skin. And boy oh boy I feel like crawling out of me right now, but hey! this is what i asked for. God is working and I finally have realized that he has been all along. Things look different looking back.

1 comment: