Friday, July 2, 2010

the past and future...

Tuesday I graduated. I walked across that stage, it's something that i have been wishing to do for forever and now it's finished. I have completed highschool.
I need to remind myself now and again.


I hated these bloody gowns with a passion, especially the ugly hat! I just don't understand why?
I would love to sit down and talk to the guy who came up with the idea if the gowns and give him a piece of my mind. just so stupid.

We went to the park and took a million photos. all on self timer. we must have looked ridiculous jumping about in these big ugly dresses.



Right now i'm staying at my sister and brother-in-laws house and found these on the computer...


{check out the shoes}


so many memories

p.s Heidi dont go.... okay

No comments:

Post a Comment