Sunday, February 27, 2011

freedom center

This city has already won my heart.
Im now on ten day outreach in the city of Preston, it's about 30 mins from Capernwray. I am loving it completely. The church that we are paired up with is the most amazing, Spirit led church. It really is completely inspiring and completely different than capernwray. I truely feel at home here. I am staying with the pastors of the church in their amazing house. The house was once a old barn that they made into this amazing home. The bed is super comfy and the food is better than anything that i have tasted in 5 months. I dont think i ever want to leave.

The church is very new and very young. We are getting to know the people that are the backbone of it. They are such a vivid and fun crowd, full of laughter.
My team is another thing that i am blessed with, we are all paired up perfectly for the jobs that we are doing with the freedom center.

yep i feel blessed and i am so excited to see whats going to happen in these next few days, i know that big things will.

1 comment:

  1. You my dear...inspire me! So glad your time here was amazing...off you go on your next adventure that GoD has planned for you. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete