Tuesday, April 12, 2011

uke


I am now in sweden finishing my adventure. This torchbearer centre is alot differnt than the capernwray i know.

I am deffently homesick for my castle and the people that filled it.

But I am slowly getting more and more comfortalble here, it's been much better this week compared to last week when everything was new.

I'm seeing these 2 months as a great oppertunity for reflection and getting my mind prepared for going back. And it needs a lot of preperation.


p.s sorry for the spelling.... just ignore the mistakes the spell check is in swedish

2 comments:

  1. Fascinating & Spectacular Gods plans for us!...for YOU!... Molly enjoy this time ...God is so amazing in his answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Molly...I am so happy you are settled in now...It really is a pretty building..would make a nice home. Sending you oooooodles of love and we are waiting for you! Hurry home! xoxoxoxo Love you

    ReplyDelete